4/26/2008

One Week!!!

I guess it's pretty crazy that I'm actually going to post something, but I decided it was time.
Graduation is only a week away!! I am so excited and scared! LOL
God has a plan for my life...He just hasn't made it clear to me yet. At this point I could literally end up moving anywhere in the country. There are places that I would prefer, but it all depends on finding a job.
My family is coming for grad. It will be so nice to see them! I haven't seen my mom and sisters since January and my dad since December. (My dad was away at an art show when I was home in January.) There are so many things I want to show them and places I want to take them. Sadly they will only be here for the weekend and I don't know how much time we will have.
The thought of leaving all of my dear friends is so hard. I don't want to imagine it. Thank you all for being my brothers and sisters in Christ! I will never forget the good times, the hikes, Bible studies, prayer time, retreats, Ultimate Frisbee!!! Oh, and certainly Hymnsing is included in that list. What a blessing that has been to me. A perfect way to bring in the Sabbath.
God has blessed me and my time here at school the past four years. I have grown through my experiences learning so many valuable things. Thank you all and may God bless you as our journeys separate us.

3 comments:

Christy Joy said...

nicole! don't make me cry!

Jonathan Gerrans said...

Hey you posted!!! :D
Yes we will miss you too, and I hope you will keep in touch! keep posting every once in a while...

btw, i can't help it, i don't think you are scarred, at least not yet, i think you meant scared. :D

Kristin said...

I love you Nicole!!!!! And I miss you lots :)